As a DevOps engineer, you’ll be responsible for creating, distributing and managing new applications within the company.
- Set up, manage and optimise industrialisation and deployment tools.
- Develop continuous integration platforms.
- Carry out continuous testing.
- Implement automated solutions.
- Collaborate with other units and development teams.
- Monitor the IT infrastructure.
- University degree or equivalent in computer science;
- Good knowledge of the Linux operating system and programming (or scripting) languages, such as Java, Python, Shell, etc.;
- Proficient user of continuous integration tools, such as Ansible, and/or deployment tools, such as Terraform.
- Experience in programming and a good understanding of the software that is used during project development;
- Enthusiastic about automation and optimisation processes;
- Familiar with Agile processes and Scrum methodology.
- Rigorous individual who knows how to take a step back from the design and technical implementation;
- Advocate for teamwork who sees customer satisfaction as proof of success;
- Motivated by technical challenges and always up to date on technological changes.