Project Manager Consultant
The project manager (PM) defines and coordinates the project. The PM consultant is the intermediary between the business teams and the contractor in charge of the project. The PM consultant guarantees compliance with the project developed upstream with the customer.
The PM consultant is entrusted with a range of tasks:
- Upstream feasibility study to determine project implementation conditions in terms of requirements, cost and implementation and deployment resources,
- Analysing the requirements of customers and business teams in charge of the project to draw up detailed specifications,
- Ensuring that costs, deadlines and the quality level defined upstream with the customer are respected throughout the project,
- Project coordination by AMOA: organisation and running of project and steering committees,
- Monitoring implementation services: proofreading and validation of documents submitted, validation of developments made,
- Coordinating the project and more specifically being responsible for compliance with functional requirements,
- Preparing the project testing and acceptance phases,
- Preparing for the project launch: organising deployment and the change management plan, monitoring deployment, offering support for change management and coordinating teams.
- Degree level qualification in IT, project management or management with a good understanding of information technology,
- Sound knowledge of process mapping,
- Knowledge of CRM or BI (Business Intelligence) tools is an advantage,
- Proficiency in English is an advantage.
- Ability to analyse and discuss issues, lead workshops and identify requirements,
- Mastering feasibility analysis and design methods and identifying requirements,
- Sound knowledge of the functional environment,
- Good writing skills,
- Mastering techniques and methods used with functional testing tools.
- Analysis and summarising skills..
The PM Consultant may move up to a position of PM manager, project director or contracting project manager.