The technical department plays an important role within our organisation and coordinates all the technical activities of the entity.
It is organised around a technical director and/or technical managers and defines, proposes and manages the entity’s technical procedures in line with its objectives. The technical department is involved in projects from the pre-sale phase through to their finalisation. It develops and promotes the effectiveness of the solutions proposed to our customers.
- Defining the technical strategy of the entity by playing an active role in technological procedures,
- Dealing with the technological monitoring linked to the activity and technical delegations of the entity,
- Supporting marketing campaigns and participating in responses to calls for tenders,
- Analysing the current situation and the business requirements of our customers in order to develop the best technical solution for projects together with the different architects,
- Proposing and supporting the technical options which underpin the strategic choices of the BU,
- Looking after the technical coordination of the entity and projects, circulating knowledge and supporting employee training,
- Organising the production of the BU and the campaigns required to guarantee quality,
- Guaranteeing technological alignment with peers and the transfer of knowledge,
- Participating actively in the coordination of our partnerships with editors.
- Degree level qualification in IT,
- Cross-disciplinary technical skills and versatility in different technologies,
- Proficiency in English.
- Being willing to make proposals and knowing how to create a team spirit: ability to manage and support teams,
- Guaranteeing compliance with quality assurance methods and procedures,
- Writing and summarising skills.
- Good listening and communication skills: sharing knowledge, adapting communication to a range of different contacts, managing and supporting technical teams,
- Ability to make decisions and take initiative,
- Being able to work in a team. Sociable attitude.